Brand Ambassador (Victoria, Part-Time)
DeeBee’s Brand Ambassadors are the local face of our brand and the ambassadors of our delicious, nutritious TeaPops. The Brand Ambassador organizes and executes DeeBees brand presence at local events & product demos, and uses their passion for the brand and their shining personality to build our fan base. They are the eyes and ears on the ground, listening to how consumers perceive our brand and sharing this useful insight with the broader business to support future opportunities and develop new marketing ideas.
If you are an enthusiastic, collaborative and innovative individual looking for the opportunity to make waves in the natural food industry – we want to hear from you! Work for a fun, exciting company and demonstrate your passion and excitement for happy, healthy living by creating legendary experiences for your consumer.
Brand Demo & Special Event Responsibilities
- Promote the DeeBees at retailer demos and special events.
- Interact with customers and sales prospects.
- Demonstrate our products with enthusiasm and ‘personality’, giving out free samples to the public, and generating public interest in the brand.
- Provides complete information about the brand, including info about the products, ingredients, certifications, company story, history, availability etc.
- Sets up and breaks down displays of the brand.
- Keeps selling environment neat and clean, and on-brand.
- Answers questions about DeeBees products with confidence.
- Staffing vendor booths at festivals or events, and facilitating mobile POS, cash handling, set up, take down etc.
- Management and training of additional demo staff and volunteers as-needed.
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
Social Media Responsibilities
- Working closely with the team, generate, edit, publish and share daily social media content.
- Create and publish posts, photos and videos relating to DeeBees activities on a local level, sharing stories, moments, experiences that contribute to the overall DeeBees story.
Professional Skills & Requirements
- Sales or customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Experience in the grocery, natural foods, hospitality/food and beverage industries are all considered strong assets.
- Interest in Health & Wellness, and healthy food is an asset.
- Must be a self-starter – possess the ability to work independently and take decisive ownership.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills essential
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to adapt in a constantly evolving environment.
- Innate ability to grasp and interpret brand strategies in order to create tools and tactics for successful in-field execution.
- Part-time casual, approx. 8-25 hrs/week
- Flexible schedule (some nights and weekends)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- $12.50/hr, plus expenses (fuel, mileage etc)
- Please contact Mylene Brousseau at email@example.com for more information on this opportunity.
Local candidates only:
- Victoria, BC
Required license or certification:
· Valid Driver's License