We are excited to be partnering with Whole Foods Markets to help kids make healthy choices! Want to help and enjoy delicious TeaPops at the same time? Simply buy a box of TeaPops at Whole Foods Markets before September 27th and 25% of the proceeds will benefit the Whole Kids Foundation!
To celebrate Whole Kids Month we are stopping by a bunch of Whole Foods locations (see the list below). Stop by and see us, try some delicious TeaPops and learn more about what the Whole Kids Foundation does and how you can help!
- September 9: 3pm - 7pm - Whole Foods Market Schaumburg
- September 10: 12pm - 3pm - Whole Foods Market Park Ridge
- September 11: 12pm - 4pm - Whole Foods Market Sauganash
- September 16: 3pm - 7pm - Whole Foods Market Edgewater
- September 17: 1pm - 5pm - Whole Foods Market Lincoln Park
- September 18: 12pm -4pm - Whole Foods Market Lincoln Park
- September 23: 3pm - 7pm - Whole Foods Market Willowbrook
- September 24: 1pm - 5pm - Whole Foods Market Naperville
- September 25: 12pm - 4pm - Whole Foods Market Kildeer
The Whole Kids Foundation works in local communities by supplying grants for schools and providing healthy eating education for teachers!
Apply for one of the three fantastic Whole Kids Foundation Grants - School Garden Grants, Extended Learning Garden Grants & Salad Bar Grants! Applications are open until October 31st.