DeeBee’s Organic Vodka Strawberry Lemonade
Team DeeBee’s is seriously ready for the hot summer which is why we need a thirst quench! You’ve probably heard of strawberry lemonade, but did you know you can use our DeeBee’s Organics FruitPops in your drinks?
It can be as simple or as intricate as you’d like it to be- from dipping a DeeBee’s Organics Strawberry Harvest Fruit Pop into a glass of lemonade to blending multiple flavors of our FruitPops into a glass of sparking water or lemonade and adding your favorite garnish!
Here’s a recipe to try out!
Ingredients: (serving size 1 person)
- 1 DeeBee’s Organic Strawberry Harvest Fruit Pop
- 3-5 oz of preferred vodka
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 sliced strawberry
- 3 cups sparkling water (club soda works too)
- 1 slice of lemon for garnish
- Start by putting the frozen Fruit Pop in the glass. This will give it time to warm up.
- Pour as much vodka as you’d like. We recommend 1.5-3 ounces!
- Slice a lemon in half and use a lemon squeezer or juice it with your hand. Use both lemons or however much tartness you’d prefer
- Slice up a washed organic strawberry and put them into the glass
- Pour the sparkling water into your glass. This will allow the FruitPop to chill the water and melt into your drink.
- Add a slice of lemon and any desired garnish.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 1