As 2023 draws to a close, we are so excited to look back on all the love we’ve received from our communities.
To celebrate, we’ve put together this list of everywhere DeeBee’s has been featured - be sure to click the links below to explore!
Our 2023 Media Placements
- The Financial Post interviewed Dr. Dionne on how we build resilience to global crises in the food space
- EatingWell named our 35 pack of Classic SuperFruit Freezie Pops as the #1 dessert to buy at Costco this summer
- US Weekly included our delicious Non-Dairy Gelato Pops in a roundup of healthy Amazon snacks and sweets!
- BurnabyNow featured Dr. Dionne on what it means to be a women-owned business in Canada
- Good Housekeeping named our Organic SuperFruit Freezie Pops as 2023’s best fruit-based pop
- Women of Influence spoke to Dr. Dionne about what it means to be a female entrepreneur, and names her as an RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards finalist
- Trend Hunter deemed our Non-Dairy Gelato Pops as a stand out mindfully sweetened treat this year
- Douglas Magazine introduced DeeBee’s Organic’s as an example of a company with sustainable business practices
- Taste for Life discovered how our Organic Non-Dairy Gelato Pops make the perfect healthy summer treat
- Eat This, Not That! featured us in their round up of healthy freezer pops to buy from the grocery store
- The Kitchn loved our family-friendly Costco Classic SuperFruit Freezie 35 pack
- Business in Vancouver and the Financial Times name DeeBee’s Organics as one of North America’s women-owned businesses
- Eat This, Not that! included our Classic SuperFruit Freezie Pops as one of the best frozen desserts at Costco this year
- NOSH reviews our 2023 growth with this exploration of our new summer treats and company milestones
- The Kara Goldin Show hosted an episode with Dr. Dionne on her career and everything DeeBee’s Organics
- Finance Buzz included our SuperFruit Freezie Pops in their round up of 15 best deals at Walmart
- Delicious Living chose our Classic SuperFruit Freezie Pops as the gold Retailer’s Choice and silver Consumer Choice award in the Kids’ Products category
- Eat This, Not That! featured DeeBee’s Organics treats in their round up of favourite Sam’s Club summer deals
- The TODAY Show featured Dr. Dionne on a TV segment all about her life, family, and DeeBee’s Organics
- Medium reviewed our Classic and Tropical SuperFruit Freezie Pops
- Sweety High included DeeBee’s Organics in their February favourite foods and drink list